- Practical, environmentally friendly, no smell
- With good toughness After baked, can reach more than 180 ° bend without breaking.
- Malleable version of the premier polymer clay; For age:Not good for chid under 3 year old; 5 years or accompanied by an adult.
- Professional for training courses and schools; Suitable for young hands and comes in 24 great colors
- Soft and sticky, feel good, no need worry about dirty clothes
See more product details Material: Fimo Single Size: About 3 x 2 x 1cm Weight: 360g How To Use 1)Just a few basic tools to get started: a smooth work surface (marble, glass), an oven, some shaping tools. 2) Make the polymer clay shaped what you want,it is time to use an oven to fix it.It's best to reserve a "dedicated oven" for baking polymer clay. Using your home oven is an option for very infrequent baking sessions, but you must thoroughly wash out the inside afterward with baking soda and water to remove any baked on residue from the fumes, which will re-release when you use the oven later to bake food. 3) Temperature regulation is critically important when baking polymer clay,generally speaking, most polymer clay projects are baked at 275° for 20-25 minutes. Baked clay can be re-baked as needed. 4) As you become more experienced, you'll want to invest in a used hand-crank pasta machine, measuring tools, shape cutters, knives, carving and sculpting tools, drills, sandpaper, polishing tools, and push-molds. Many more tools and equipment options are available to you, of course. Half the fun of working with polymer clay is discovering new tools to enhance your designs. Package: 1 x Set (32 x Soft Effect Polymer Clay)
32 Starter Pack Oven Bake Polymer Clay Modelling Moulding Mixed Colour B00H97X7EI